Foursims Not So Berry: Gen 1

Not sure if anyone is coming to this blog in 2022, but to make up for the bad 2017-2018 sims that have been posted here I'm sharing an updated version of my Not So Berry sims. I don't think anyone checking this blog for CC remembers that I used to post this family on my Simblr, but oh well!

I'm not using my old origin account anymore, but the original versions can be found there as well (id: nannybells) up until gen 3 I believe. I'm still playing with this family, though very very slowly (clearly), and I'll update whenever possible. 

So, here is Gen 1. I only used CC for defaults & details, they have all their proper outfits. I have all packs except Batuu and maybe a kit or two. 

*

Not So Berry Gen 1 (originally from ?2018?) 

Defaults: Default Skin / Default Eyes.

Olivia Breen (founder)

CC: Skin Overlay / Eyebrows / Eyelashes / FrecklesLips.

Zoe Patel (Olivia's wife)

CC: Skin Overlay / EyebagsEyelashes / Nose.

Suri Breen


Riya Breen


Ajay Breen

CC: Blush / Eyebrows / Eyelashes / Lips.

DOWNLOAD: NOT SO BERRY GEN 1 (SFS)



Post a Comment

0 Comments